Your First Visit at Artistic Smiles
Please arrive about 10 minutes early to fill out a New Patient form. If you prefer, complete the form in advance and bring it to your first appointment.
Your dentist will begin by reviewing your medical and dental history and completing a dental exam. Your exam will include an examination of your gums, teeth, bite and jaw, and any required X-rays.
Based on your history and exam, your dentist will develop a long-term dental treatment plan for you. Your dentist will also take the time to answer any questions you have about your dental health and treatment options.
* IMPORTANT: Any form submitted by email must be encrypted, to ensure it is secure. By submitting an unencrypted email form, you are consenting to an unsecured email. Alternatively, please print off the form, complete it, and bring it to our office.
Read the FAQs to learn more about what to expect at Artistic Smiles.
- What features does your clinic offer?
Our clinic offers a number of features, including:
- Convenient Locations & Hours
- Free On-site Parking
- Quick Check-up Appointments
- Multiple Appointment Bookings for Families
- Short Wait Times
- How can I book an appointment?
To book an appointment at Artistic Smiles, please contact our office during our regular business hours.
- How do I cancel or reschedule an appointment?
To cancel or reschedule an appointment, please call us. Please let us know about any change of plans as soon as you can, so we can offer the space in our schedule to another patient.
- Do you offer appointment reminders?
In the days before your appointment, you will receive automated phone, text or email appointment reminders from us. If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please call us as soon as possible to let us know.
- Do you provide services in any languages other than English?
Yes, our office is able to provide dental services in English and Spanish.
If you have a language preference, please advise us when booking your appointment.
- Does your clinic have on-site parking?
Yes, we have free on-site parking available for all our patients. We are also accessible by public transit.
- What technologies does your clinic offer?
At Artistic Smiles, we use current technology including digital X-rays, panoramic X-rays, CBT scanners and intraoral scanners to help us provide patients with dental care.
Insurance & Payment
At Artistic Smiles, we'll help you navigate our options for payment, insurance claims, and financing so you can focus on achieving your dental goals.
We can direct bill your insurance company and our administrative team is happy to assist you in understanding your insurance plan better.
The full treatment cost must be paid at the time of your appointment. We accept payment by cash, debit or most major credit cards.
Support for Anxious Patients
Anxiety or fear around visiting the dentist is common and can prevent people from getting the dental care they need. If this sounds like you, don't fret.
The team at Artistic Smiles has a variety of practices in place, including dental sedation options, to help you relax during your appointments.